Parent Talk Wales
Support for parents across a number of areas - please see below
Parents in Wales can now access this new service to get support with anything that’s worrying them about family life and parenting.
Parent Talk Wales:
• Available to parents of 0-19 year olds
• Option of a 1:1 live chat with our Parenting Coaches who can provide support and reassurance
specific to individual situations
• 1:1 chat is available in Welsh and English
• Browse articles, tips, and resources on the most common parenting topics, such as:
• Mental health
• Child Development
• Free and confidential service
• Over 90% of parents who use the 1:1 online chat rate the service a 4 or 5 out of 5
• Website: www.parent-talk.org.uk/wales
Use this link to log on to Hwb.
Use this link to log on to Purple Mash.
Maths for Free information.
To access lots of free resources on Twinkl, type in the offer code - UKTWINKLHELP